Fire Safety afternoon

February 2, 2017

On Tuesday 31st January Year 3 were visited by Stuart from Essex County Fire & Rescue Service. He gave a very informative presentation about fire safety within the home. The children learnt about some of the main causes of fire and how to prevent a fire from occurring. Some of the children were very surprised to learn that leaving a phone, Ipad or other electronic item on your bed is a fire hazard.

Hopefully the children have gone home and shared the message with you, in particular these points to remember - Get Out! Stay out! Get the Fire Service out!

 

 

 

 

Please reload

Featured Posts

Celebration Assembly

January 17, 2020

1/10
Please reload

Recent Posts

January 17, 2020

December 13, 2019

December 12, 2019

December 11, 2019

December 6, 2019

November 25, 2019

Please reload

Archive